ATTENTION: Due to an upgrade to our system you will need to create a new account to pay your bill online.
To set up a new online account, you will need your new account number and the last amount paid to your account. Your new account number is very similar to your old account number. For example, if your old account number was 012-0123-01 then your new account number will be 012-00123-01. Please notice that the only change is that the middle number has an extra 0 at the front.
INSTRUCTIONS TO SETUP YOUR NEW ONLINE BILL PAY ACCOUNT
- At the top of this page click on the blue button labeled CLICK HERE TO PAY YOUR BILL
- At the top right-hand corner of the screen click on the Register button.
- Fill in your information and click the Create Member button. you will receive an email with a link that you need to click on to confirm your email address. The email will come from email@example.com When you click on the link, it will take you to https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/fortvalleyutilitycommissionga .
- Login with the email address and password you used to create the account.
- Click on any of the 3 links labeled Utility Billing
- Click Add an Account. Type in your NEW account number, the last payment amount made on your account, and click Add Account. If you don’t know either of these you can call customer service at 478-825-7701.
- Your account is now set up to pay your bill online. You can also schedule a payment or enroll in Auto Pay.
- Click here for a list of places where you can pay your bill in person
- Your transaction must be completed prior to 6PM (EST) on the due date stated on your bill or a late fee will be assessed on the next bill.
- If the account is currently cut-off due to non-payment and you pay on-line after normal business hours, the account will not be reconnected until the next business day.
- An online payments fee will be charged to your credit card or bank statement of $1.50. It will show as a separate charge from your payment.